Having spent a couple of days visiting Sheffield and Wrexham, I have returned with:
- A beef and mustard sandwich
- A Sega Mega Drive in original box with one controller and Sonic The Hedgehog
- A 61-key Yamaha keyboard
- A midi hifi system from the shallow depths of 1999 with two(!) tape decks, minidisc *and* three CD changer
- A new set of Fall Out Boy lyrics: #this ain’t a scene, it’s a
goddamn arms racepart-time ostrich
- A new-found appreciation for running in hilly areas
- A mental map of Glossop Tesco
- Some pictures of me wrestling a cat:
All of the above are up for grabs. Drop me a line if you’re interested!
Update: sandwich has gone. Yum.