I'm a 29-year-old web producer and cake baker living and working in central London. You can get in touch with me by emailing simon at this domain, on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and all the usual places. My super-exciting life so far:
- 2010: broke a bone in my left hand (grr), completed my first marathon in London, didn't get made redundant.
- 2009: ran the Tromso half marathon, terrified the Norwegian locals via karaoke, and attended my first ever Burning Man festival
- 2008: saw the Northern Lights. Ooh err. Sang a bit of Super Furries.
- 2007: had my palm read in Santa Monica, which mostly involved a discussion about the queen. Groan.
- 2006: wandered moondrunk around Diocletian's palace at 4am, and spent a windswept weekend camping in Swindon
- 2005: talked dirty with Gabriel Yared. Graduated from the University of Surrey with a BMus in Music & Sound Recording. Moved to London.
- 2003/4: spent an entire year mostly on a train to Reading.
- 2002: spent a month interrailing in Europe, then sported a regrettable mohawk
- 2001: left my hometown, Wrexham in north Wales, to start Uni in Guildford.
- 1999: became a part-time till boy (though I preferred being called Point Of Sale Specialist)
- 1991-1998: let's not go there.
- 1990: survived an earthquake. 3.4 on the richter scale.
- 1989: pulled Goofy's tongue at Disneyland.
- 1983: was born. Wah, etc.
There's a bit more about me and what I do over at LinkedIn. One day I'll flesh this out and attempt to sound far more sophisticated than is actually the case. Until then, this is your lot.